Friday 15 June 2012

Finally a new post!

The first half of the year has been extremely busy for me and big apologies for not blogging since March. 

Iv finally finished the Creative Textiles course that I was doing and since then iv been on catch-up with my stock and sorting out a teaching schedule for night classes that will hopefully start in September. 

Here's a few pictures of my recent work... 

This weeks makes

I'm so addicted to nuno'ing at the moment

My last course piece


I know you keep hearing me babble on about my course work and that iv finally finished! Im really chuft with myself as im receiving a distinction for all my work.

To celebrate the end of year and the end of most of us leaving this year, were having a exhibition at our college. All three years work that we have produced are going to be exhibited. Its rather exciting! Please do come over if you have the time.


4 comments:

Annie said...

Well done you on your achievement. Your results are really fab.
Hugs,
A x

sue said...

You have been so busy Maria, now you can sit back and enjoy all your fabulous achievements! And they are fabulous.

plumbing said...

Textile designing is a creative field that bridges fashion design, carpet manufacturing and any other cloth-related field. It encompasses not only drawing skill but business savvy and customer relations as well.

plumbing said...

Textile designing is a creative field that bridges fashion design, carpet manufacturing and any other cloth-related field. It encompasses not only drawing skill but business savvy and customer relations as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails