Tuesday 26 October 2010

Christmas Stocking or Bag & Angel Workshop

My <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0"><span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">VistaPrint</span></span> Electronic BusI will be teaching my next workshop on Sunday 14th November. We will be wet felting a Christmas Stocking or a Bag and needle felting an Angel.
Examples below.......





As there's only got a few places left and I know its coming up to an expensive time! I have reduced the price by 15%........... Now only £50. This also includes a whole day of fun, homemade choccie cake, OH! and...... don't forget a big proud smile.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone please do either contact me via email info@creativebumblebee.co.uk or see the information on my website workshop page or dates page.

Thankyou!!

1 comment:

Fi said...

I can vouch for the chocolate cake - it is indeed very yummy. And I can guarantee you will have fun. If I wasn't going away I'd be there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails