Monday 18 January 2010

Somemore New for 2010 and NEC Piece update!

Heart Buttons Brooch's
Spot the odd one out........... must of been a late night!!
100% wool felt, combination of handmade and found buttons, beaded, oddments of fabric and hand stitched. Brooch backed and covered with fabric.





All come in a 4x4cm box.

Update on my Woodland Fairy Dress course piece.
Iv been molding my handmade silk paper onto "Doris" my lovely mannequin. Also making machine braiding for extra texture. More stages to come!

5 comments:

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

I think I like your lonely blue odd man out - shows he knows his own mind and doesn't have to follow the group! ;)

Your dress is shaping up to be spectacular.

Twiglet said...

Oh what a fab and very inspirational blog. Will pop over and check out your work now!

Maria Dent said...

I have no idea why I did that one the other way........... ment to be lol!
Thanks very much for your lovely comments x

Lady Luck Jewellery said...

Hi,

Loving that dress - WOW!! Also just wanted to let you know I've given you a 'Sunshine Blog' award!

Claire
x

Maria Dent said...

Hi Claire,
Thanks very much babe.... see you in a few weeks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails