- One day enjoyable workshops.
- No experience required.
- Situated in Leicestershire only a few miles away from the Junction 21 of the M1 and M69.
- All different courses to make your own bags, tea cosy, bunch of flowers, bowl, pictures or Christmas decorations or stockings.
- Hot and cold drinks, biscuits and homemade cake and all the materials are supplied on the day. Please bring your own packed lunch.
- Small friendly courses of only 8 people maximum.
- Parties / group and one to one workshops can also be arranged.
Venue - St Johns Community Centre, Packhorse Drive, St. Johns, Enderby, Leicester. LE19 2RN. Maps will be sent out with workshop forms.
Please contact me on email@example.com if you are interested in a workshop. Or bookings can be made through my website - http://www.creativebumblebee.co.uk/feltworkshops.html
Wet felt a pair of slippers either for yourself or a friend in any colour you wish. Price includes a set of foot lasts to take home.
Sunday 20th February, 10am - 4pm, £69.00
Adorable Bag & Flower Corsage
This workshop is ideal for felting beginners. We learn how to
make a 3D object for you to take home and adore!
Sunday 27th March, 10am - 4pm, £59.00
Create a seamless felt hat with your own unique design and piece of artwork to wear. Experience in felting would be appreciated. Price includes hat block to take home.
Sunday 10th April, 10am - 4pm, £69.00