Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

What a busy last few weeks! Here are a few things that iv managed to take photos of before they disappeared!



A snuggle pair of slippers for a friends daughter!


and a cosy pair for my friends birthday.

I must admit I'm exhausted. Now its time to put everything down and spend time with my family.


The tree is up!

Pressies are made and mostly wrapped! Just a few to do tonight. I'm going to pick up my bird tomorrow and start preparing the food for Christmas day and Boxing day.

I also have two very excited children waiting for the red coated and white bearded fellow to come. Hopefully Santa will take a little time tomorrow night to come round the village and say a quick HO-HO to them before they go to bed! Crossing my fingers that it wont be cancelled because of the ice and snow.

I dread to think what time they will wake up on Christmas day! There faces will be a picture.

I hope you all have a wonderful Festive Holiday xx

4 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Hope you & your family have a lovely Christmas and New Year Maria, see you in 2011!

Just Soaps of the Earth said...

Have a lovely Christmas with your family - see you in 2001:-)

Fi said...

Happy Christmas. Have a lovely time. See you in 2011. Fiona xx

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Love those fun slippers! Merry Christmas to you and your family

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails