Monday 22 March 2010

And theres more!!

This is my other hand held bag that I finished last night.



To add a bit of difference, iv added these disk brooches made from hand dyed slub wool.




This bundle of hand bags and purses are going to be priced and then sent to Starfish Studio, Johnshaven in Scotland.
Starfish Studio, owned by Kate MacKenzie, has a wide range of handmade crafts and gifts, which have all been made in the British Isles. These include textile art, glass, ceramics, jewellery, art cards, gifts, cushions, mirrors and much more.

Kate is also an artist. Please view her lovely paintings at www.katemackenzie.co.uk



Well I'm off to felt some wonderful smelling grapefruit heart shaped soaps for Keilly at Mad About Nature. These are going to be a new product for her Sandringham stall in April....... I may be a while, but i will smell lovely!!

2 comments:

Fi said...

they are just so fabulous. I am in love with your bags and just need an excuse to buy one. Meanwhile I'll keep coming back to look and drool!

Maria Dent said...

Thanks very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails