Friday 20 November 2009

Children in Need and Newbies!

This is my daughter this morning with her wacky hair and face paint for school as its Children in Need day. My Mum in law has also knitted me a pudsy (Children in Need masquot) for my stall tonight.




These are my new moon books



Iv finished my first sample for my Creative Textiles Techniques course. My theme is autumn woodland. It's a bowl, come candle holder, come vase holder......... not decided!!



Wet felted leaves and embroidered, with soluble fabric see through leaves as skeleton leaves. Im quite cuffed with it.

5 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Beautiful leaves! The ones done with soluble fabric are so effective. Love your colours too.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Oh wow! I love your new moon books and your leaf vessel. All are absolutely stunning! Good luck with your course, not that you will need it, you are a very talented lady!

Hope you did ok on your stall and your daughter is adorable!

Love
Carolyn s

Maria Dent said...

Thanks peeps!

Carolyn - The stall went really well thanks ........ all the books sold! So need to get my finger out to make more for the weekend.

Lucy Liz said...

Was lovely to meet you at Warwickshire on Sunday, your stall was just beautiful!

Fabi said...

He encontrado por casualidad tu blog y es todo maravilloso. Yo soy una apasionada del fieltro.
Un saludo de "Spain"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails