Sunday 11 October 2009

Knitting and Stitching Show - London

We had a fabulous time and I have loads of ideas!! Bought to much, but as i said to my husband " You never see this stuff anywhere else!". My absolutist favoritist shop was there "Oliver Twist"!! I know you can get things cheaper else where, but they are always friendly, have wonderful colours and there things are of a good quality.

The exhibitions were wonderful and were very inspiring. Here are some pic's -

A wonderful boat in the entrance hall



Yarns suspended from the roof in the entrance hall

International felt Makers were there


Pieces which took my eye.......... that you could take photos of!





A quilt made out of Guinness cans!! Would of loved to of drank them!!!

This was my first time and wont be my last. It was defiantly worth traveling down too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails