Monday 7 September 2009

Quite a lot to say!

What a week!

Rainbow buttons, 3 scarves, 2 books and a craft fair later, I actually get to sit and write my blog!
Yes things have been slightly manic and that's just on the crafting side!

Here's some pic's of the things Iv made.............

Rainbow buttons

A5 Leaf Art Books
Scarves

I was also at the Coventry Motoring Festival at the weekend. This was a great Festival and all the cars were fantastic! (And I'm not a car girlie either!)

Fab market stand and loads of room!!




I got rather excited when the VW camper vans went by! Herbie, Laural and Hardy, toad and badger and a cracking striped mini were also there................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for rainbow buttons. xx

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I really adore your leaf art books. I hope they sell like hot cakes!

Thanks for a lovely brightly coloured post

Maria Dent said...

Thanks guys! x

Ampersand Commodities said...

hello! guess what?...you won the giveaway on the blog! do you want to email me your address and we can send them on the way for you??congrats

Ann Christy said...

Your buttons, books and scarves are really lovely.

Maria Dent said...

Thanks very much!

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Your stall looks amazing! I need one that size for the next fair hahaha.
Your rainbow buttons are fab too. LOVE your books. And your scarves are stunning. It's always a bit manic making for a fair isn't it. I thought things would calm down for me after the last one I did but I just got more orders! Great to be busy. Thanks for visiting my blog : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails