Monday 14 September 2009

Fab Day!

Ok, your more than likely going to tell me off as iv not taken any photos, but I was truly busy!!

The Scraecrow event at Lubenham was great. It was lovely to meet some of my Face book contacts that came and also be a part of such a great event.

My family came with me too. They had fun going round the streets looking at the handmade scarecrows and going round the green looking at all the different stalls.

I didn't get a chance to go anywhere I'm afraid and also when packing up I said "I haven't taken any photos!" Which was then too late....... sorry!

I'm also really happy, as one of my local haberdasheries have taken some of my buttons to display and sell in there shop. Hopefully they will do well there!

Well off to try and make some more stock.................. happy crafting peeps!!

3 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Sounds like a fab day and well done on the shop taking your stock. Have a good week. x

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Not even one little scarecrow?
Never mind!

Hope your buttons do really well in the shop. They deserve to

Have a nice evening
x

Maria Dent said...

Thanks very much Carolyn and Lucy. I know not even one scarecrow! I promise, if i go next time ill do the photo bit! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails