Friday 21 August 2009

Im back!

We've had a lovely time, but had to come home early. Iv hurt my back, so we took the easy option and came when the traffic wouldn't be as busy. I'm not a happy bunny as I was going to go the the Fibrefest 09 near Exeter on the way home. I just hope a few of you will go so i can read your blogs..... Please write about it Sara.

Anyway Cornwall was was very inspirational as per usual and I have loads of ideas floating around in my head. Ill just have to wait until I get more mobile.

Here are a few pic's from the holiday. Yes I did get some Christmas cards done! 60 to be exact. Not as many as last year..... the record of 135. But I do have one more child to keep me busier this year.

These are just a few. I fancied doing something different this year and did a gift on the card.


This is not a flattering photo of me crocheting in Megavissey. Whilst waiting for the crabs to decide whether they wanted to be cort or not!

One hour later and this is our catch (two crabs and five shrimps) and one flower finished!


Im off to try and do some more unpacking and to lie straight for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails