Thursday 9 December 2010

Catch up time!

Where do I start.......

I made a few things for The Contemporary Crafts Shopping Experience, which included this Blue Face Leicester hat and quite a few felted flowers.





Sorry theres no one wearing it. It sold before I could get round to getting a model.


Just one of the flowers.
The Exhibition was a great success and there were many people returning and buying from last year.

Iv been working working hard on my exhibition piece for the NEC next year. Unfortunately I cant post any photos of it yet as my lecturer wants to keep things a bit hush-hush until nearer the time. We have a great amount of work to do for the Fashion Embroidery and Stitch Exhibition and near-enough all the students are working towards it. As you may guess I'm working on two big pieces. I might tease you with some partial pictures later on.

I'm in print! Our Fashion Embroidery and Stitch Exhibition 2010 pieces were published in the Workbox Magazine this month.




"Ditzy Dorisena" on the first page right hand corner. Also a little piece on how she was made.

I'm now working on some final orders and then Christmas pressies. So ill talk to you soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails