Saturday 24 October 2009

What iv been up to!

Just a quick post to show you what iv been doing.

This is a bag that I made when I first started felting. I cant say that I liked it, so I experimented by putting it in the washing machine. It was rather big, but its now shrunk down to a petite, cute size. Ideal for a little girl and I'm quite fond of it now!



Iv put together some Needle Felting Geode Kits for my stall. Iv had quite a few people asking me if I did kits, so ill see how these go.



Two more art fronted books.

Sun


and Oak Leaf



New felted soaps. I had quite a few small pieces of my varigated coloured wool left, so I felted the soap with it.



Well I'm off to make a flower brooch for my mums birthday and and pack the car for a fair tomorrow for Oxjam. Bye for now.............

4 comments:

BIKY said...

so cute

I love the book cover

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

A lovely post full of special hand made goodies. Good luck with the fair tomorrow. I love your kits, they look very professionally packaged and are sure to be a hit, as are the soaps and the books. All beautiful

I also popped over to let you know I'm having a blog giveaway if you would like to put your name in the pointy hat to win a textile art/craft inspiration pack

Have a lovely weekend

Carolyn ♥

Maria Dent said...

Thanks guys!!

Regina Moore said...

You've been busy! Love the new creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails