Tuesday 4 January 2011

NEC Project 2011

These are a few snippets from my Fashion, Embroidery and Stitch Exhibition piece for this year. Sorry, I cant show you the whole piece until just before we go to the exhibition (Sorry tutors orders, as its a bit of a secret!!).

It's starting to come together now. Just a few more pieces to be finished and hopefully it'll be finished for next week. Then onto the second piece for the exhibition. Don't faint, but I'm not doing any felting at all for that one. I'm shocking myself.... believe me! Way out of my comfort zone.


1 comment:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Oooh looks interesting! And I wonder what your next creation will be if you're not using felt! Looking forward to seeing it, good luck for the exhibition x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails