Sunday 16 January 2011

Me mojos back!!

I did a wonderful one to one hat workshop yesterday. It has defiantly kicked me back into shape! Here's what we made........

Wesley's bowler come pixie hat! I think Wesley did really well especially as he hadn't felted before! It was made out of brown Blue Face Leicester with a copper Merino swirl!



You dont normally see pictures of me so here you are!! This is my Oatmeal Blue Face Leicester Floppy Hat, also combining purple dyed scrim and silk waste.





Look what I received in the post!


A lovely package from Aileen.
Aileen has been talking about having some my felted soap for a while, so we did a swop of goodies! I wasn't expecting to get all these lovely goodies! The pendant is one of Aileen's new range and iv always loved her cuffs! The card is also a beautiful touch! Thank you Hun!! xx

2 comments:

Fi said...

Fab hats. I must try one.

Heather Woollove said...

I love seeing your smiling face!!
Great hats, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails