Wednesday 18 August 2010

Update......

It's none stop at the moment.
I'm currently trying to get my flower brooch's back up to a good number again and also.........

These are some commissioned adult fairy slippers I'm making at the moment. Just waiting for everything to dry, then ill put them all together.



A bit of embellishing and embroidery! Ok, yes I was the one that said I don't like embroidering, but after doing my friends handbag for her, Iv really enjoyed doing these. I'm going to look from some frames for them tomorrow.







I'm not one to be making loads of jewellery. I don't tend to make it as getting into fairs these days is a nightmare if you make jewellery or even have a hint of it on your stall. The jewellery market is a big battle at the moment, as many of my friends are finding.

Anyway I seen someone wearing something similar the other day and I thought... I like that! But I added two strands and another shape into it too. This is going to be mine. I also suppose that there maybe a few friends wanting them for Christmas pressies too!

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oooo lovely blog today! The pictures are brill.

Fi said...

What great work. I'm so looking forward to Sunday's workshop.

Thimble Fingers said...

Great embroidery work, and i just LOVE the necklace.

Maria Dent said...

Thank you everyone. Fiona, im looking forward to it too!!! It'll be good to meet you.

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

you sue are a busy bee! Those fairy slippers are absolutely wonderful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails