Sunday 8 August 2010

Its been a while!

Well I'm back from my holiday. We had the most wonderful time in Norfolk. It bought back so many lovely memories from my childhood.

I just thought I would share some family moments with you.



My wonderful family. My son and husband have the same frown!



One of my favorite photos of the holiday. Brother and sister happy walking together.



Our gorgeous Holly loving the beach.



Who wants to go aboard when you have a beach to yourself, 24 degrees and a family really happy playing!



Me and daughter having a adventure at Berwilderwood. Even though we got totally soaked in the process.

Well that's just a few photos. I did do a bit of crocheting and felting whilst away and when I find them ill let you have a look.

3 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Lovely photo's.
Is your dog a labrador?
We have one too.
M x

Maria Dent said...

Hi Kayla, Thanks and yes she's half Labrador and Staffie. x

Fi said...

Fancy you being in Norfolk, but I was away in Yorkshire. Looking forward to your workshop next weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails