Saturday 12 September 2009

Good morning!

Woke up to the postie this morning and guess what he bought me............... My winning prize from Stuffednonsense! Thanks very much guys for my goodies! There lovely, though my daughter has already taken a shining to the choker! xxxx


Well this is only a short post. Iv got things to make / finish off for the Lubemham (near Market Harborough) Scarecrow weekend. Unfortunately I'm not able to be there today (Clients to do!) but will definitely be there tomorrow! All the family's going, so it will be fun!

Oh just thought I should also make a scarecrow too for my stall........... another thing on the list!

4 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Lovely presents, what a lovely start to your weekend :o)

Maria Dent said...

It also ended well also:0)

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

What lovely goodies to get in the post! I look forward to hearing about the 'Scarecrow Weekend' good luck with your stall. x

Anonymous said...

yay...such lovely stuffed nonsense goodies!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails